[Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition

Discussions about modding, questions, mod requests or just show off what you're working on.
Miso

Re: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition

Post by Miso »

The keyboard layout doesn't show inputs on demo playback, which is not really a big deal :P I just think it would be a cool feature. Maybe if it's something you're up to doing ^^
Jj.miso
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Miso wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 19:22 The keyboard layout doesn't show inputs on demo playback, which is not really a big deal :P I just think it would be a cool feature. Maybe if it's something you're up to doing ^^
Hmm, I have a pretty good idea why this is the case, and could probably make a fix for when you just use the keyboard to see your own keys at least.

New version coming soon btw :D
Tr!Force

Post by Tr!Force »

Kameleon wrote: 21 Sep 2017, 05:23
Miso wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 19:22 The keyboard layout doesn't show inputs on demo playback, which is not really a big deal :P I just think it would be a cool feature. Maybe if it's something you're up to doing ^^
Hmm, I have a pretty good idea why this is the case, and could probably make a fix for when you just use the keyboard to see your own keys at least.

New version coming soon btw :D
the problem why isnt showing on demo is because the code was made to get the movement/keypress of active/real users, not a "ghosts" like in demos. im already fixing that @Kameleon
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Tr!Force wrote: 03 Oct 2017, 15:52 the problem why isnt showing on demo is because the code was made to get the movement/keypress of active/real users, not a "ghosts" like in demos. im already fixing that @Kameleon
Will be looking forward to that then ;)
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

This has been fixed by Cutie in a version of our UnityMod (Formerly known as KaMod) which has yet to be released. Figured I would update you on the matter :P They also work on any server now :)
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)