maps [DARK]jumpingserver

Get support for anything JK2 related, find tutorials for in-game and modding topics, and post any suggestions for the site here.
rebel

maps [DARK]jumpingserver

Post by rebel »

Hi there, seems auto download is disable on these servers, so i can't download the maps ^^, if anybody knows the host , can you ask him to give a link for the maps, or maybe just set On autodownload !

Thanks you a lot.
Kevin
Administrator

Re: maps [DARK]jumpingserver

Post by Kevin »

Download JK2MV and you can download them with the fast http download :) http://jk2mv.org
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

If you're using JK2MV you should get http downloads. If for some reason a few of those maps are not downloadable post them here and it's going to get corrected.

There is no central place to download all the maps, because a few mappers have FTP access to that server and they upload their maps directly to the server once they're finished or they want to take them for a public test-drive.
rebel

Post by rebel »

Thanks you, it's working, but now i got an other problem on this server, still about maps, the time limit is 0, so i can't play any other maps, i tried to use the vote next map but now this is changed for one default map of jk2 :x, maybe it's only admins can change it ?

btw : would be great to have a list of all commands avaible on the mod used on this server ( twimod ), like how to check times or to register, or change mods ( vjk2 pjk2 ...etc.. ).

^^

Edit : I just noticed the server has been created recently, that's why some things are missing probably, you could add a chronometer for see our time at some point of map, and like i said above, add list of all commands available ^^ ( top, mode, register and login, votemap ? , etc..). Ah maybe a topic talking about this server : Admins, Active people, Updates, Maplist, etc... . I dont say your work for now is bad, i agree you are all very busy and this take a lot of time to set up, so i just try to help ^^

I'm waiting for news and updates :D
Valar

Post by Valar »

rebel wrote: Edit : I just noticed the server has been created recently, that's why some things are missing probably, you could add a chronometer for see our time at some point of map, and like i said above, add list of all commands available ^^ ( top, mode, register and login, votemap ? , etc..). Ah maybe a topic talking about this server : Admins, Active people, Updates, Maplist, etc... . I dont say your work for now is bad, i agree you are all very busy and this take a lot of time to set up, so i just try to help ^^

I'm waiting for news and updates :D
Wut are you serious? Someone else explain - I don't even!
*no harm intended, I just can't (°ロ°)
rebel

Post by rebel »

Did i said something wrong ? If yes sorry about that, but yes explain me ^^
Valar

Post by Valar »

Okaay. Essentially you got it all wrong! The server has all the features you mentioned and many more. It's also not new, it's one of the oldest and most well developed jk2 servers in existence.

Here I sent you a pm with my contact info.
Message me, I'll answer all your questions.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)