WIP : Binger and Friends : Map / Mod Pack

Discussions about modding, questions, mod requests or just show off what you're working on.
lil_binger

Re: WIP : Binger and Friends : Map / Mod Pack

Post by lil_binger »

I updated the name of the forum. I've added another option, and not to have it for just maps. I would be open to including a player model or something else rather than just have a pack just for maps. If anyone has anything like that they are welcome to contribute. So a map / mod pack. Mods like player models or something too, or a light saber or whatever.
lil_binger

Post by lil_binger »

testing a new map online. Look for The Wormm Store in the server List

**link not available**

new gametype. DM - Death Match - TFFA Style

this is just a beta. I'm going to test it with a bud tonight so why not see if anyone else wants to join.

This map is gonna be crazy. Link up for short time. I might do an event tomorrow possibly so I might not want to spoil it for many. so don't click and download unless u want a spoiler.

There's a couple bugs to fix and a little work to do. I may release this map soon separate from the pack. And possibly make another 1 or 2 for the pack if people like this map.

I'll leave the dl link for a bit longer. it"s 42mb but it will soon hopefully be less once it is separate.
Last edited by lil_binger on 03 Jan 2016, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Really wanna try DM soon :D Just gotta wait 1 or 2 days.

I think having models/skins/sabers and stuff included might be a little confusing. If someone downloads a map pack, they don't expect to get player models or stuff included that changes how the game appears etc. I'd rather suggest to only have maps in the pack.
lil_binger

Post by lil_binger »

Above, the map was packaged, it has been separated now. This map basically happened in a matter of hours. And I used pre-existing textures. The above link was to test it to see if it works then I would go through the tedious process of separating textures and shaders.

It's all taken care of now. I will be removing the above link. There will be a new release before too long. Possibly tomorrow. I will update asap.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)