New to the clan :)

Moderator: )KAI( Moderator

DarthRebellious

New to the clan :)

Post by DarthRebellious »

Hi guys, Just started playing jedi knight again after a long long time away. Really, im stoked that theres still a solid player base, playing to all the old rules im used to! My tag is DarthRebellious but my real name is Jonny, I hail from North East England, UK. Im looking forward to hitting the duels with you guys! I know the player base isnt what it used to be but are there any clan battles/duels anymore? i used to duel alot back in the day with a previous clan and wondered if there are still things going on like that? Ill be floating around on JK most nights so come and say hi!

See you on the battlefield!

SteamAccount: nahtapee.
michl

Re: New to the clan :)

Post by michl »

Thank you Jonny for visiting this page and writing a post. It is allways nice to meet new JK2 players. People play duels still alot, but there are no clan battles/wars anymore. Activity is not that big in general these days. Are you interested in joining KAI-clan or allready talked to one of our members?

Sincerely
DarthRebellious

Ahh, thats disappointing, at least theres still duel action going, Ive already spoken to Mr Snake about how to join and he mentioned it would be cool for me to just change my name in game to the KAI and )M( tag, to show im just a member, but to go say hi in the forum or server and introduce myself and explain i want to join. I Asked if i should speak to a leader first but he said it would be cool. I can remove the tags if i have to join an official way, with trials and such.

Sincerely.

Jonny.
michl

Post by michl »

Nah, it's totally fine. Wear the tags as Mr.Snake explained. I add you to our memberlist.
Welcome to KAI-Clan! ;)
DarthRebellious

Thank you very much! Looking forward to playing with you all :+1: :D
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)