Jedi Junkies ~ The Beginnings.. (1)

Write about anything here.

Moderator: JJ Moderators

Miso

Jedi Junkies ~ The Beginnings.. (1)

Post by Miso »

Written by Hooka Master aka Hookz.

In a Galaxy far, far away.....
There were five Jedi's who knew each other very well . Two of the Jedi's was in a clan called Common Wealth ( [CW] ) Boog and Herbin Legend were very loyal to the cause until something happened and caused a rift in the clan causing Boog to leave. The third Jedi was rather new, his name was Purple Haze and he made his own clan called The Herbin Clique {THC} he was great friends with Boog and asked Boog for help to make the clan strong so Boog agreed. The fouth Jedi's name was LogicBomb, him and Herbin Legend was learning the art of dueling together. The Fifth Jedi's name was Hooka Master a very new dueler. Boog knew all of the other Jedi's and grew up with each of them so he trusted them to help lead THC with him. Boog also asked The Blue Stars for help one of them was known as Z3r0 he was a very skilled dueler and a wise Jedi.
With Purple Haze being the founder Boog created the Grand Tokers which consisted of Z3r0, LogicBomb, Herbin Legend, Hooka Master and of course Boog. THC grew strong and became a force to be reckoned with. Hooka Master became rather crazy and started to lame people in other galaxies. The Grand Tokers agreed to demote him and Hooka was very hurt by this and was replaced by a Blue Star named Insahn who lead THC with a iron fist. Insahn reached a point where he didn't want to be a Grand Toker no more and decided to step down. Hooka proved all his worth thinking that he would be the one to be picked and instead Insahn picked Fro who was a blue star and a very popular clan member in THC.

Hooka tried to over come the choice of the Grand Tokers he decided to leave THC and start a clan of his own. At the time Hooka's uncle was just learning how to use a lightsaber and gave Hooka the idea for the name of the clan. He named it Jedi Junkies. Hooka and his uncle started looking for loyal members to bring in. A few Jedi left THC to join up with him among them were H3rb, D'artaganan, RollinStoned aka Bong Hippie, DarkBlade and also the great Grim Reefer who left THC to make his own clan with 666 aka Prophet but they decided to join up with Hooka who had history with Hooka from THC. Lots of great clan members joined JJ and everyone wanted to join JJ because of how many great duelers was in it. Time went on and Reefer invited Twist to JJ. Twist moved up fast in JJ due to his skills as a duelist. As JJ got stronger they needed a larger leadership and thus the 3 Leets were created which consisted of Hooka Master, Grim Reefer and Twist. Each of them made a mark in the JK2 Universe in their own right. As time grew on The Jedi Junkies became one of the oldest clans in the JK2 Universe and they are still alive today. Lots of great Jedi moved up in Jedi Junkies and to this day the Leets still lead the Jedi Junkies to greatness....
Jj.miso
God

Re: Jedi Junkies ~ The Beginnings.. (1)

Post by God »

Lots of great Jedi moved up in Jedi Junkies and to this day the Leets still lead the Jedi Junkies to greatness....
I haven't seen a 'leet' in ages, do they still lead JJ to greatness?
Miso

Post by Miso »

God wrote:
Lots of great Jedi moved up in Jedi Junkies and to this day the Leets still lead the Jedi Junkies to greatness....
List of Leets:
Hookz
Twist
Kain
Deathseed
LegendarySky
Unknown
Ross
DeathyD
Ma'Jamb
m@rz
Miso
Chosen
Iron Lungz

The #1 answer to your #1 question is yes, yes they do

(even though like 98% of these people don't play anymore)
Jj.miso
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Miso wrote:
God wrote:
(even though like 98% of these people don't play anymore)
I think this is what I meant by his post :)
DeeBee

Post by DeeBee »

Holy shit. Saw JK2 for $4.00 on steam and saw that JJ's server was still up. I joined like.... 9 years ago. My name was Hutch back then, I was recruited by a guy named Snake who was recruited by Twist... I think. Wow. I am so nostalgic right now. I was so young I thought Hooka's name was slang for Hooker and the leaves on the emblem were just leaves, not Marijuana. Seeing that you guys are still around has made my week. Just.. wow.

Hutch
Insahn

Post by Insahn »

For the record, Hooka was pretty toxic when he was on ThC. I couldn't, in good conscious, make him the leader of it. He didn't have the right mentality to run that team. JJ was a better place for him, the people on that team were just like him.
JJ~Hookz*

Post by JJ~Hookz* »

High Insahn you know there is really no reason to belittle me on here but you're like the rest. from those flaw assclowns to that guy who made a blog about me, so you are no different than a "lamer" that your precious blue stars went on about. I'm proud of what I did in THC I wasn't toxic you were because you left the clan after naming someone who was was also a blue star. I know a few other Grand Tokers that felt the same way about you're arrogant ass. So get off your high horse you're just like the rest of the world. Like really you had to make a comment in the year 2018 LOL tell your Wife I said hi Sahny baby :')
ofc10to12

Post by ofc10to12 »

wow i just searched JJ to bring my childhood memories back and this clan is still up and running. I was a part of this clan (my nickname was VareL) back in 2003,04 or 5. I remember Dartagnan as probably the best player back then (I dueled with him a lot ), Twist, Reefer of course, Aries if I remember correctly his nickname and of course you Hookz. Great to read history of this awesome clan and that you are still after all this years loyal to this legendary game :)
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)