Darth Malgus (Psyk0Sith)

Models are playable characters made from scratch. Skins are modifications to an existing model's textures and sounds.
Boothand
Administrator

Darth Malgus (Psyk0Sith)

Post by Boothand »

Download:
PSKDarthMalgus.zip
(6.5 MiB) Downloaded 1400 times
NOTE: This model is from JKA and only loads correctly in JK2 if you have JK2MV 1.1 or higher.
Permission to upload granted by Psyk0Sith Dec 3, 2015.

Title: Darth Malgus & his saber

Author: Psyk0Sith (Audio: Bioware/Raven)

Release date: "03/08/2015"

Description:

From the readme:
Darth Malgus was a Human male Sith Lord of the Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War. He was born under the name Veradun within Imperial space, and raised by his adoptive father. While still young, Veradun killed a Twi'lek servant on his father's estate, revealing the dark will behind his sensitivity to the Force.

The young boy was subsequently sent to the Sith Academy on the Imperial capital of Dromund Kaas, where he became a Sith Warrior and a successful commander of the Imperial Military. During a trip to the Outer Rim world of Geonosis, Veradun discovered the Twi'lek slave girl Eleena Daru and took her as his own. Although she was technically his slave, the two fell in love with one another and fought side by side in many battles during the Great Galactic War against the Galactic Republic. Veradun later eschewed his birth name and adopted the Sith moniker of Darth Malgus.
Darth Malgus, an evil sith judging by the name and his good looks. The model won't "work" in team games or with team colors, but looks and sounds great with the default skin! - Boot

Screenshots (from Psyk0Sith):
1.jpg
1.jpg (79.96 KiB) Viewed 24241 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (89.27 KiB) Viewed 24241 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (106.43 KiB) Viewed 24241 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (119.54 KiB) Viewed 24241 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (140.75 KiB) Viewed 24241 times
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
I'm Bachar

Re: Darth Malgus (Psyk0Sith)

Post by I'm Bachar »

Hi, thanks a lot for this model ! quick question, what are the cmds to use the hooded and masked version of Darth Malgus in jk2 multiplayer ?
Kevin
Administrator

Re: Darth Malgus (Psyk0Sith)

Post by Kevin »

I'm Bachar wrote:Hi, thanks a lot for this model ! quick question, what are the cmds to use the hooded and masked version of Darth Malgus in jk2 multiplayer ?
Ehh, Daggolin know the command for it I believe; I think it is just /model, but with some extension after the model name or something, but he'd know exactly how to do it :)

Remember that you need the latest version of JK2MV to use the head/torso/leg feature :)
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)