Kel-Dor Soldier (Psyk0Sith)

Models are playable characters made from scratch. Skins are modifications to an existing model's textures and sounds.
Boothand
Administrator

Kel-Dor Soldier (Psyk0Sith)

Post by Boothand »

Download:
aotctc_keldor.zip
(2.62 MiB) Downloaded 1301 times
Permission to upload granted by Psyk0Sith 21/08-2015.

Title: Kel-Dor Soldier

Author: Psyk0Sith (modeling), Bralt Hannicart (concept art), Inbredyokel & Neomarz1 (skinning), DarkLord60 (sounds).

Release date: January 7, 2004

Description:

From the readme:
"The Kel-Dor soldiers are the same species as the powerful Jedi master Plo Koon. These soldiers may not be trained in the force but can prove to be a formidable opponent.

This model is based on concept art found at http://www.swagonline.com. I would like to give extra special thanx to the author:
Bralt Hannicart, thanks for giving me (and AOTCTC) permission to use your artwork. We thought star wars fan art had excellent potential to help us bring new and original characters to the TC...i must say im quite pleased with the result.
" - Psyk0Sith

Screenshots:
kel5.png
kel5.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 18631 times
kel4.png
kel4.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 18631 times
kel3.png
kel3.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 18631 times
kel2.png
kel2.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 18631 times
kel1.png
kel1.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 18631 times
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)