Jump_Green_Pro

Any user-submitted maps as well as popular community made maps can be found here!
Miso

Jump_Green_Pro

Post by Miso »

Download -
Jump_Green_Pro.zip
(4.58 MiB) Downloaded 1410 times
Title: Jump_Green_Pro

Author: Artemis

Release date: May 22nd 2017

Description: This is a new climbing map created by Artemis from the Shadow Order clan. It is uploaded on the [DARK]JumpServer. Here is Art's description of the map via JKHub:

Code: Select all

This is a small vertical climbing/strafing map inspired by Acrobat's various mountains. It does have defrag triggers so you can time your runs in jaPro. Although it is definitely meant for JKA/JKO movement, you can probably run it in some other types if you get creative. :)

Bugs and other things:
-The start trigger placement is not ideal and can be abused... whoops.
-There's no anti-fall damage shader so if you have fall dmg enabled on your server, you'll (probably) die.
-There are a few places where slants meet the walls. If you land in these places after particularly bad jumps, you will get stuck.
-I've also included the .map file. I'll not have you people decompiling and destroying the texture alignment. > :(

Special thanks to everyone who broke the map so I could fix it. <3
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

SCREENSHOTS:
Attachments
image5.jpg
image4.jpg
image3.jpg
image2.jpg
image1.jpg
Jj.miso
NubSmoo

Re: Jump_Green_Pro

Post by NubSmoo »

:o jk2 support?? nice
{Nub} Ownz Your Face!
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)