~JJ~ Bespin v2

Any user-submitted maps as well as popular community made maps can be found here!
Miso

~JJ~ Bespin v2

Post by Miso »

Thought I had posted this a while ago, but better late than never I suppose.

Title: JJ Bespin v2

Author: Miso

Release Date: July 23rd, 2015

Description:

Not a Bespin clientside; seperate map dedicated to TFFA, 1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3 as well as a couple of secrets.

About 2-3 years ago, jj.deathyd made a JJ Bespin Clientside (which can be found here) but requires the clientside to join the server, and was barely used for that exact reason.

I've been making a map for a while now and underwent many different ideas and names. I decided to just call it JJ Bespin v2.

This is considered my first map I've made and honestly learned as I went. It actually began as just a small TFFA map where it was the streets only in Bespin. Then it kind of turned into much more than that.

Here's some screenshots. At the time of taking them, I was using the Orrum Bespin Texture mod by fly3r, which can be downloaded below:
Orrum_Bespin.pk3
(3.42 MiB) Downloaded 1002 times

These next 5 screenshots are the "secret" dueling pads you can get to. There's also teleporters that bring you back.

Download JJ Bespin:
jj_bespin_v2.pk3
(2.81 MiB) Downloaded 1056 times
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Please tell me what you think & enjoy !
Jj.miso
NubSmoo

Re: ~JJ~ Bespin v2

Post by NubSmoo »

looking nice
{Nub} Ownz Your Face!
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)