The Old West v2 (ook)

Any user-submitted maps as well as popular community made maps can be found here!
Boothand
Administrator

The Old West v2 (ook)

Post by Boothand »

Download:
oldwest_v2.zip
(11.66 MiB) Downloaded 992 times
Permission to upload granted by ook November 2015

Title: The Old West v2

Author: ook

Release date: "06-05-2006" (unsure of format)

Description:

From the readme:
"Well, this is basically an old west town, as you may or may not have guessed from the name. D:
I think it turned out pretty good, and so did the people I have shown it too lol. It may not be eye-poppingly delicious looking, but it gets the job done. :D
There are also some noobmap cliches in here lol. (A bar! How original and exciting! :D) (Huh? The map just drops off into the sky!)
Anyway, there may be some little glitches (like z-fighting) here and there, but you can't really notice them lol.
So yeah, download and enojy. I hope you like it! :D
" - ook

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're ever going to have a shootout - in fact, if you're ever gonna play with guns - do it on this map. This map!
Definitely one of my all time favorites. The level of atmosphere is ridiculously high in this wild west themed map, and I'd be happy to see a server run this 24/7 with guns enabled. - Boot

Screenshots:
bar.png
bar.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 13119 times
theyhavehorses.png
theyhavehorses.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 13119 times
howsithanging.png
howsithanging.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 13119 times
jeditemple.png
jeditemple.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 13119 times
overview.png
overview.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 13119 times

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
lil_binger

Re: The Old West v2 (ook)

Post by lil_binger »

I <3 this map.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)