Forest House (Ook & lil_binger)

Any user-submitted maps as well as popular community made maps can be found here!
Boothand
Administrator

Forest House (Ook & lil_binger)

Post by Boothand »

Download:
forest_house.zip
(19.54 MiB) Downloaded 1270 times
(Permission to upload granted by lil_binger 16/08/2015)

Title: Forest House

Authors: Ook & lil_binger

Release date: Feb 4, 2006

Description:

From the readme:
"Over the river and through the woods"....to Forest House we go!!!!

The Forest House was started by ook and was a really great map. It had quite a few bugs and some problems but was still an unfinished map at the time when he released the 2nd version. Since he released the 2nd version he has begun work on an old west town and was considering not finishing the forest House map. I really liked the map and thought it would be a shame for the map not to be finished because of the uniqueness and the fun factor we always had playing in his map. I asked Ook if I could finish it for him and just a couple weeks later I have a finished version of the Forest House that is more than Ook could have asked for. Now everyone can enjoy the Forest house and have as much fun as we do. There are many secrets and entertaining places to find. Lots of guns and ammo!!! I have also added functionality for TFFA and Ooks favorite....Jedi Master gametypes.

I would do much more with this map however, due to restrictions with JK2 mapping I am unable to add much more. There were a few other areas for the map but max shaders was hit and I had to remove a couple areas in order for the map to work correctly. Also I have maxed out the amount of entities you can add to the map, otherwise I would have some more usable items. However, there is much in this map that will be a lot of fun for everyone. A great idea for a map by Ook, and a great looking finished touch so everyone can join in the fun.

Enjoy!!!!!
" - lil_binger

This is a JK2 classic, and there were servers that ran this map 24/7. Not much to add here, download if you want to stay in the loop ;)

Screenshots:
inside.png
inside.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
piano.png
piano.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
bar.png
bar.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
graves.png
graves.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
bespinesque.png
bespinesque.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
diningroom.png
diningroom.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
tram.png
tram.png (312.53 KiB) Viewed 12737 times
overview.png
overview.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 12737 times
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)