The Search for Animal Jedi (lil_binger)

Any user-submitted maps as well as popular community made maps can be found here!
Boothand
Administrator

The Search for Animal Jedi (lil_binger)

Post by Boothand »

Download:
animaljedizip.zip
(24.82 MiB) Downloaded 1125 times
(Permission to upload granted by lil_binger 16/08/2015)

Title: The Search for Animal Jedi

Author: lil_binger

Release date: Feb 14t, 2014

Description:

From the readme:
"I started skateboarding back in 1983. I still do from time to time and when I was involved making maps for JK2 I made a skatepark to be included in a map that was never finished called, The Temple of Mechanism (Was intended to be a follow up clan map for the Outhouse for the clan Leveling Mechanism). I had worked on making the skatepark into a larger expanded map than was intended for The Temple of Mechanism to release it as it's own separate entity but progress had stalled around the time of Shroomducks mapping contest I had entered which churned out the Shroomduck Inc. Map pack on JK2files. I found a video about the Shroomduck Inc. Map Pack that had some footage of the skatepark in it but I believe I pulled the map from being included at some point.
Since I have returned to edit some maps for JK2 and JA I came across this map and have finished what I started. I think this map is loads of fun and it's not a great big map but has many interesting features to keep people entertained for hours.
" - lil_binger

Well, I think he said enough. This is a fun map with slick skate-grounds and boosts. Actually one of the most fun things for me in this map is the clever grenade spawns next to the basketball hoops. And guess what? You'll get a reassuring "Woohooo" sound from Lando if you score!

Screenshots:
inside.png
inside.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 11843 times
outside.png
outside.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 11843 times
hoop.png
hoop.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 11843 times
beams.png
beams.png (2.1 MiB) Viewed 11843 times
overview.png
overview.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 11843 times
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)