JK2L "Label This" (1.04 TFFA movie)

Making Jedi Knight II movies, machinima or frag compilations? Or you know of some good ones that deserve some more daylight? Post them here!
Valar

JK2L "Label This" (1.04 TFFA movie)

Post by Valar »

Reaper made this in 2010, when 1.04 EU-TFFA enjoyed its brief resurgence.
At the time I played TFFA for newly formed "team Ferocious".

All of the clips were taken from old tournament & clanwar demos. It's pretty~

Did you know this existed?
fau
Staff

Re: JK2L "Label This" (1.04 TFFA movie)

Post by fau »

Yeah, this warping camera is awful, take away all the joy for me. Some frags are nice though.

Such a shame I've got hundreds of demos like this and nothing gets done with them, my grandchildren won't even know :(
fau
Staff

Post by fau »

PS: This warping camera is another thing fixed by my fps-independent camera code, it will be in next sabermod release.
reaper

Post by reaper »

fau wrote:Yeah, this warping camera is awful, take away all the joy for me. Some frags are nice though.

Such a shame I've got hundreds of demos like this and nothing gets done with them, my grandchildren won't even know :(
Yeah, completely correct and trust me not the only person to have noticed the effects ^^.

Unfortunately the best tool for editing I had was from 2010, and 1.02, which was an early version of PUGMod(Not sure if that's right?) Anyway the demos with laggy or missing frames are actually demos from other players POV's, using PUGMod to record from players, other than the person recording the demo, to make videos.

Not that I was great at making videos to be fair (way behind 1.02 players by this stage, 10x moreso now) but the mods/programs available were quite limited so as much as I'd have liked them to be better quality, some of the clips from dm_16 files were really hard to work with back then. Especially if they were recordings from 1 players POV and used for another players perspective.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)