Server help

General discussion and help regarding JK2MV.
Guardianjk2

Server help

Post by Guardianjk2 »

Hello JK2 community!

I bought a nitrado gameserver for JK2 1.02 : Publicserver Professional 16 Slots, ip = 128.65.223.59:28070 for CTf fun matches, manhunts etc.

Nowadays everybody is playing ctf_yavin and it has become quite boring. So i've decided to change that and bring back tribute, CNC2, Ctf_DBD, glides 1 through 3 and also tumble.

Now there is just 1 problem. It doesnt appear in the servers list, only when I add it as a favorite and only then the server ping is "--" (unspecified)
I only added the maps and the server config in Nitrado and it used to work before, no problem.

Can somebody help me out?

Much appreciated,

Guardian.
Daggolin
Administrator

Re: Server help

Post by Daggolin »

ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

sometimes the raven master is buggy / slow
1.04 servers show off in 1.02 and the reverese etc.
not jk2mv related
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

The link I posted shows the 1.02 and 1.04 Ravensoft serverlist (masterid=2). If you change one of the protocol values to 0 you can sometimes see other "lost" servers that got sorted wrong (there is actually a lost one right now: http://dark-clan.servegame.com/serverli ... masterid=2).

If your server happens to show up in a wrong list you can try to shut it down for 20 to 30 minutes (to have it timeout from the masterserver) and see what happens if you restart it afterwards.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)