jk2help!

General discussion and help regarding JK2MV.
solitaryop

jk2help!

Post by solitaryop »

so i install jk2mv finally but i get Awaiting challenge and it just keeps going i cannot join server with this help
Boothand
Administrator

Re: jk2help!

Post by Boothand »

Does this happen on all servers? If not, was it a particular CTF server? 1.02, 1.04?
solitaryop

Post by solitaryop »

happens to all servers, 1.02 1.04 1.03 ctf everything
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Can you make a screenshot of what your console says when that happens? I assume the attacks on clients have begun again: viewtopic.php?f=22&p=1625#p1524. If that's the case the jk2mv development builds might help you: https://jk2mv.org/builds.
solitaryop

Post by solitaryop »

ye it just says the attack command with challenge received ignored, tried installing a new jk2mv from /builds but that completely screwed my jk2mv because now when i try to start it says 'install folder ' / jk2mvmp_x64 is not a Win32 program
solitaryop

Post by solitaryop »

Is there also a 32 version in /builds ? Because i cant find one, and from jk2mv.org and then /downloads is the only one that actually launches the game for me, but with that i get ' Awaiting Challenge ' Probaly because i am being attacked yes, but with normal jk2 it will just launch me to the attackers server some times, but rest of time i just reach the server i want to get in .
Tr!Force

Post by Tr!Force »

solitaryop wrote:Is there also a 32 version in /builds ? Because i cant find one, and from jk2mv.org and then /downloads is the only one that actually launches the game for me, but with that i get ' Awaiting Challenge ' Probaly because i am being attacked yes, but with normal jk2 it will just launch me to the attackers server some times, but rest of time i just reach the server i want to get in .
Download the x86 one's, these are for 32 bits systems
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

we have just released 1.1, go dl that one
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)