Server list and ranking

General discussion and help regarding JK2MV.
MarioPL

Server list and ranking

Post by MarioPL »

Hi ouned,
nice service, but probably will be not so popular.
Why - it is simple there is no server list with status, showing e.g. how many ppls are there.
No ranking - it every time make such service attractive. People like services giving possibility to see who is still active and who is the best - even on short list of players.
So my suggestion is to establish it here.
And one more - on FB we have the jk2 group of UC - please make an announcement of the new service there :) !!!
ouned
Administrator

Re: Server list and ranking

Post by ouned »

hey mario. this is not intended to be a replacement for the old site.

and here you can see why I'm not into 1.04 ctf anymore. It's simply not worth having a ranking.
MarioPL

Post by MarioPL »

Big mistake :)
Make announcement on FB - and then try with server status and ranking :)
It only can to attract additional users for this service.
In the time like this - very difficult because JK2 is almost dead each person is like treasure here :)
For sure u have seen on FB my invitations to play. Every time I make the post on FB there is nice game on UC. And even AE and Celine are playing :)
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

May I ask what you mean by "service"? The site in general? The project (jk2mv)? ouned's UC server?
As far as I remember jk2.ouned.de only had a server tracker for UC, no serverlist or similar.
MarioPL

Post by MarioPL »

Site in general.
True - there wasn't server list. But u can create it here (server list of the current status and the number of players online) as well as the ranking. For sure more players will visit owned.de. And maybe more - open your mind. The rivalry is deep in people mind, they will come there, where you are able to do it follow the effects/results of this competition :) :idea:
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)