With some help from Daggo, I made a clientside mod with the most important features to me, so at least people have something simple if they can't find anything else. If you're missing something that fits into the scope of a lightweight cgame, just post or use git.
Obviously taking some ideas from vvv mod features, but yeah.. that project became somewhat of a disaster, didn't it?
- Unlocked cg_fov.
- Inventory/item icons on the right side of the screen (can turn off).
- Mines are also visible on the right side of the screen, for CTFers (can turn off).
- Model icons in scoreboard (can turn off).
- Possibility for always having the small scoreboard.
- No glitchy/warpy forcefields (by fau)
- Smooth, unlaggy forcefields.
- CTF rewards.
- Enhanced model picker that doesn't reset and offset stuff horribly when you add custom models/skins.