The latest version of UnityMod can be downloaded here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=811
The now "old" version of the clientside had a few known issues, which I have spent some time fixing. There's still some things left to finish before the clientside is fully release ready (Mainly some duel invisibility related things), and I am also going to improve on the UI and have it integrated with JK2MV's "Mod options" menu. While there is still some minor things yet to be completed, I feel people have waited long enough for their upgrade since the last release.
Please note that this clientside is for 1.04
- Duel invisibility, with the option of being enhanced by servers that supports it, e.g. DS-Online, KaMod, etc.
- In-game clock.
- Bacta indicator.
- RGB saber colours.
- Custom hilt selector, which works on any server now, like the RGB saber colours.
- In-game serverlist.
- Santa hats.
- Increase FOV up to 160.
- Increased amount of skins visible in the skin selector.
- Effects to enhance the serverside "Terminator powers".
- Command to see a list of clients and their clientnumbers, even on servers without such command.
- Being able to see the names of the players over their heads if they're in your field of vision.
- Mini Keyboard Display.
- Enable/disable duel glow.
- Enable/disable duel music.
- New HQ chat icon.
- Nerevar, for his "bacta on hip", "santa hats", "in-game serverlist", and for his "Draw client names" function, which I used as a base for my own.
- Fly3r, for his beautiful HQ chat icon, as well as his icons for the Terminator powers.
- Azymn, for allowing me to use parts of his Force Mod II to enhance the Terminator command.
- Tchouky, for his custom hilt functionality.
- Daggolin, for having taught me modding, his RGB saber system, duel invisibility, speedometer, and for the huge amount of help he have provided me with in the past few years.
- Boothand, for the design he made for the "Optic Radar" / Terminator binoculars.
- Tr!force, for his "Mini Keyboard Display".
- Eternal, for his jetpack related code, which I’ve used as base for my own.
If I make any updates to the clientside I will post a notification on this topic, so that you can all go and grab the latest version ^_^ In the documentation there is also a link to a custom hilt collection