Conversion of SP maps to MP-playable, serverside

Discussions about modding, questions, mod requests or just show off what you're working on.
Tr!Force

Re: Conversion of SP maps to MP-playable, serverside

Post by Tr!Force »

Tom Arrow wrote:I'll check later, but it may be "inaccurate", because I don't have exactly the same camera perspective in JK2MV. Thanks for the cvar tips, I'll check those out too.

You know what would be REALLY awesome? To be able to record demos in SP and play them in Jomme. I always wondered why it wasn't possible to record SP demos...
send me a PM
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
Tom Arrow

Post by Tom Arrow »

send me a PM
You got it.
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Tr!Force wrote:
Tom Arrow wrote:I'll check later, but it may be "inaccurate", because I don't have exactly the same camera perspective in JK2MV. Thanks for the cvar tips, I'll check those out too.

You know what would be REALLY awesome? To be able to record demos in SP and play them in Jomme. I always wondered why it wasn't possible to record SP demos...
send me a PM
May I ask, why you're "moving a topic" that several people follow and try to help with into private messages?
Tr!Force

Post by Tr!Force »

Daggolin wrote:
Tr!Force wrote:

send me a PM
May I ask, why you're "moving a topic" that several people follow and try to help with into private messages?
yes u can ask.

but im not "moving a topic", and... how you guess what things i will speak via private messages? :lol:

anyway, i want try somethings with him, things i cant discuss here because them already was discussed here.
also i dont have a internet connection (the one i have is too slow), so i preffer chat in another platform where i have free internet bandwidth consumption :)

if i got a solution or some ideas i will post here :p
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)