[Mapping] Progress [LOA]

Discussions about modding, questions, mod requests or just show off what you're working on.
Killahkeezy

[Mapping] Progress [LOA]

Post by Killahkeezy »

Hi all,

Some of you might already have seen the topic from Maniac about me joining in with him to learn more about mapping and develop my mapping skillz etc. im not a pro. but i wanted to share what ive done so far :) , with help from Maniac ofcourse! Thx bro :)

The First map I wanted to Create was based on Bespin but with a darker & extended look for it. i wanted it to be bigger but not too massive. i wanted a Bespin where you would have some space to prevent lamers & to have individual duel arenas etc. take a look :)

The LOA Bespin Version is already playable at LOA Homebase :) it contains secret rooms wish will lead to other training rooms & chill zones. but im going to leave those pics out so you guys can check out yourselves if u want to :). The Arenas arround the Pad are Designed by Maniac, wish i really liked and he gave them to me. Thx m8! This was my first map and i needed some help with it. but im starting to get the hang of it :D

Summoners Rift:
Whats this? Summoners Rift is the most played playground in "League of Legends" its a map i really love becaose i also just play that game. :)
for my first custom map (after LOA Homebase). I wanted to create a design wish was based on the League of Legends one. and i think ive did a pretty good job. also the gametype for this map is CTF :). take a look and i hope you guys like it :)

Let me know what you guys think. Plz do Remember these are my first Projects :').

Kind regards,

LOA Killahkeezy
leagueofassassins.eu
ManiaC

Re: [Mapping] Progress [LOA]

Post by ManiaC »

=D i like!
Boothand
Administrator

Re: [Mapping] Progress [LOA]

Post by Boothand »

Very nice! It's good for your first mapping projects ^^
Interesting to put the flag on a cone. Haha.

Like I told you in-game, I found the floor on the streets on bespin to be too dark to fight on, even though it looks nice. Playing force involves looking a lot at the floor, and when it's dark, it's harder to keep track of motion, at least for me.
But good work!
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)