1.02 Lame Tournament?

Announce or find tournaments to participate in here!
VENTURE

1.02 Lame Tournament?

Post by VENTURE »

Yo guys -|E|- Venture here. i was thinking of making a Lame tournament on the E server in a near future during a weeked, it will be around 6hours long. Was wondering if any of you guys are willing to show up?

Made a simple bracket of how it would look like with rules and everything. It will be modified to something better if there's enough people to fill it.

You can add my skype ''zurgxd'' Type your in game name when you add me so i know who you are, or a simple message will do :mrgreen: .

// Venture

((THIS IS FOR 1.02 PLAYERS))
Attachments
Bracket jk2.jpg
Bracket jk2.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 46168 times
Last edited by VENTURE on 05 Nov 2016, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
Boothand
Administrator

Re: 1.02 Lame Tournament?

Post by Boothand »

Nice, been too long since a real FL event. Will stream it for sure, given that it falls on a day that's not super chaotic :)
jozuf

Post by jozuf »

Nice =).

Some suggestions:
- Only saber doom should be allowed (in all game modes).
- No saber/skin change bug, no duel bug, no lagscripts (I think it's common nowadays not to use any of these anyways).
- Maybe we should reduce the number of players: I made the experience that with too many people in a tournament it's quite hard to gather every1. So maybe 8 people would fit well I think. Also depends on the score played.
- The whole tournament should be played at a single event (u wrote that already): Last tournaments weren't a single event and they took way too long to finish.

Hope it works out.
ManGo

Post by ManGo »

Eventho only Jozuf might remeber me and i'm for sure a free win, i would like to participate... since jk2 times were probably the greatest pc gaming times i had. Where can i get a 1.02 mac copy?
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

You can buy jk2 (1.04) for mac via Steam or the AppStore. Using jk2mv (https://jk2mv.org) you should be able to play 1.02, 1.03 and 1.04. ;)
VENTURE

Post by VENTURE »

Yo guys, the bracket is almost finished and we've got enough players to the tournament. I've made a promo video for it while fixing the date and the bracket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKGM70xM6ZQ

Edit: Not all names are in it because i got them later when the movie was already done. /Vent
jozuf

Post by jozuf »

Wohoooo

(c) Lando
Kazuka

Post by Kazuka »

Nice movie!
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)