Hi from FraggleRock

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!
Knucklehead

Hi from FraggleRock

Post by Knucklehead »

Hey all,

Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the holiday. I really appreciate the work put into this forum and developers supporting old timers like myself that really enjoy JK2 but also new folks even if there may not be as many as once used to be.

If you aren' t familar with FraggleRock then first it is not a clan but a gaming community that's been around for a looong time...about 15 or so years...some of you may remember us. So nowadays real life kicks in and all the fraggles have grown up, got married, had kids and stuff but we still keep in touch and remember the old times.

FraggleRock was the brainchild of the late Mr. FraggleRock (Del Teel) and the Teel family who helped to create and manage the community forum as well as the server. Admins at the time when I joined included Cap'n Crunch, GIR, Rax, Pink, Mr Chopper, Railback, Str8, and many more which my memory is failing right now but once a noob like myself got familiar with the community, it was a great way to make new friends and have hours and hours of fun. I still miss having mass FFA's and keep going till your hands drop off.

I help run the FraggleRock server so while I was just looking into firing it for the holidays I learned about JKMV from the CA Clan server so decided to investigate it further. It was only when google searching for maps did come across this forum (which I will definitely share on the Fragglerock FB page). Anyway, looking forward to checking our the forum and enjoy the upcoming holidays! :+1:
[FragRock]KNUCKLE
Boothand
Administrator

Re: Hi from FraggleRock

Post by Boothand »

Hey, welcome!

Would "GIR" be Almighty Gir? I don't recognize the rest of the names though.
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

hai
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Welcome! :D
Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead »

Boothand wrote: 29 Nov 2018, 13:33 Hey, welcome!

Aye that would be the very one :D
[FragRock]KNUCKLE
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Knucklehead wrote: 02 Dec 2018, 15:53
Boothand wrote: 29 Nov 2018, 13:33 Hey, welcome!

Aye that would be the very one :D
Cool. I think he works for Rocksteady now. https://www.artstation.com/almighty_gir
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)