Hi

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!
MGGFxMike

Hi

Post by MGGFxMike »

Hello to the JKII Community, Name is Mike or Mick real Name Michael, i've played JK2 Since 2005 then discovered MP in 2009 1st playing on STU Battlefront before finding ATS server where i played for some time meeting a fellow member here called Chameleon/Kameleon in 2010 moved around trying to find the right type of clan from sol to ats then back sol then ats then UG Then half way through 2010 met up with Chamleon on Ca seen him with new tags )>UG<( i asked him whats this about then we talked for awhile then decided to team up amd found UG together went into about 4 years was quite a successful clan till both founders was getting slightly inactive due to college and uni work myself and work in general came 2014 we decided to put to sleep never the less we still kept in contact i.e facebook/steam enough of clan history lessons lol.

JK2 Game play i prefer Duels compared to Force fights though don't don't mind abit of force fighting sometimes Darkside only, during 2014/15 started skinning and making a few map non public mods and alterations to the game visually like blood mods, lightning effects, custom textures, sounds then finally moved into abit of custom modeling and map modding few maps like ffa_bespin and yavin_temple and ffa_deathstar however i didn't release them only two was released and this was for a clan called AoF which was FFa_Deathstar and was also working on there FFa_bespin Clientside but sadly was slow going due to work. but then picked up making custom maps in JK2 which i released few betas for which is available somewhere on my pc lol and JK2files somewhere to lol but if not can find the video for the map and the versions updated during the making on my youtube channel.

General wise im a Hard worker Gym enthusiast working with Pyrotechnics and technical operations team in well known theme parks across the UK. from some familiar places such as Drayton manor theme park and Alton towers resorts, Thorpe park,West midland safari park doing the Fireworks displays which can also be found on my facebook page or youtube channel for my virtual reality fireworks and currently just finally passed my driving test lol so now i'm out on the British roads enjoying traveling also big follow of ESC.

Well that's pretty much me you can find me most times while im active on Kai or sol, and TsL i would post some videos with this but not a clue how to on here lol.
Last edited by MGGFxMike on 22 May 2017, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
[t~SL]'Mike|Aa
[t~SL] Deucalion|Aa
JK2 Talents: Mapping,Visual Modding,Skinning,Modeling
PC: Programming,Html,Java,Visual Animation,App Developer,
General: Pyrotechnical tech team,Twitch Live streamer.
Kevin
Administrator

Re: Hi

Post by Kevin »

Probably the shortest introduction I have read, but welcome to the forum ;)
MGGFxMike

Post by MGGFxMike »

It was late and i was tired but people know who i am
I'll fill out all the yada later when i can be bothered to get out of bed on my day off lol. 😝
[t~SL]'Mike|Aa
[t~SL] Deucalion|Aa
MGGFxMike

Post by MGGFxMike »

Kameleon wrote: 22 May 2017, 09:36 Probably the shortest introduction I have read, but welcome to the forum ;)
Happy Master? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
[t~SL]'Mike|Aa
[t~SL] Deucalion|Aa
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

MGGFxMike wrote: 22 May 2017, 17:08
Kameleon wrote: 22 May 2017, 09:36 Probably the shortest introduction I have read, but welcome to the forum ;)
Happy Master? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yes ;)
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

hi and welcome to the forum!
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)