Stick

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!
Stick

Stick

Post by Stick »

Hey Guys,

I'm called Stick, maybe some of you remember me. I've been playing Jedi Knight 2 since 2004-2005 I guess, started to playing FFA, changed to CTF and then FFA again, I was hopping between those gametypes. :)

Normally I would just tell my story from back then, but this would be far too long and I've changed my name several times (I've been calling myself Stick since 2010/11). What's important, is that I am still a member of the Clan /( iL ' (Illusion) and after I've had a break for almost 2 years, I've forced myself to play actively again. Already saw some good old mates like Evil or Flate playing, which made me really happy, because this game is literally the best game I've ever played. I could tell many Fun and Drama stories just right now.

I'm full into lame mode, even tho I'm quite horrible in it, but I love to improve myself.

I really hope that there will be more active players in the future, this game deserves more activity!

Well that's it from me right now, I hope we will meet up on some Servers!

Until then, cya. :)
Kevin
Administrator

Re: Stick

Post by Kevin »

Welcome back :D
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

I remember you, of course! Played slightly with you yesterday (under Chicken Spank). Welcome back!
KevTheMaelstrom

Post by KevTheMaelstrom »

Oh hey,nice to see more of the old folks come back to this game.
Welcome back and enjoy yourself!
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Welcome back to jk2 and welcome to jk2.info! :D
DesertHamster

Post by DesertHamster »

Welcome back man :D
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)