Desert Hamster's/Pzz's Introduction

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!
DesertHamster

Desert Hamster's/Pzz's Introduction

Post by DesertHamster »

Hey guys,
My name is Desert Hamster/Pzz, I'm 21 years old from Belgrade,Serbia.

I started playing jk2 mp in 2007. My first nick was Pzz (which i still use for some games, so if you wanna play or smt,send me an invite :D) and Desert Hamster is the name i started using when i started playing ctf in January 2010. My first clan I was in was called CIS, an American ffa clan which kinda died out in 2009. Had really nice memories from it, sadly a lot of people from that clan I don't have contact with. IF somebody knows somebody from CIS, feel free to leave a comment. My second clan was SPQR which I loved and still do. I keep contact with some of the members from SPQR,tho sadly nobody plays jk2 anymore apart from 1 or 2 of them.

After the clan fell apart I started playing ctf, changed my name and met some... no so very nice people at first. As you probably know people who play ctf aren't the friendliest types. Eventually I met some really nice and cool people and enjoyed playing ctf. I played ctf non-stop for 3 years or so, until I started going to uni in 2014. I've been wanting to get back to jk2 but can't find the time. Once in a while i join a game only, to my disappointment, to find them half empty :/

One other thing, if anybody could link me to the ctf maps most usually played I would REALLY appreciate it! And lately I've been feeling nostalgic and remembered there was a ''Fybo clan map''. The map resembles a temple, with secret rooms, one of them I remember was hidden behind a wall you could go through (like the wall in Singleplayer you go through before fighting Desann. If somebody could link me to that map as well I would be a very happy guy :)

So that's my short jk2 history. Wish this old game would become popular again or they make jk4 which isnt shit like... ehem... some sequels...
How are you all and who's still playing? :)
Boothand
Administrator

Re: Desert Hamster's/Pzz's Introduction

Post by Boothand »

Welcome!
I'm sure you'll find some familiar faces/skins/names in both CTF and FFA.
I almost never see any other map than ctf_yavin being played though.
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

CTF in 1.02 is usually active on Ancient < ivi >, and FFA in 1.02 is usually active on [DARK]HomeBase :) For 1.04 FFA you could visit SOL or FOD, but 1.04 CTF is pretty much dead :P
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

Kameleon wrote:For 1.04 FFA you could visit SOL or FOD, but 1.04 CTF is pretty much de
DesertHamster wrote: As you probably know people who play ctf aren't the friendliest types
I think he means 1.02 then :lol:
DesertHamster

Post by DesertHamster »

ofc i mean 1.02 xD im a huge fanboy when it comes to 1.02 vs 1.04. Lazy Ravensoftware and lucasarts didnt want to patch the game properly they just deleted a lot of cool stuff....heh
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Welcome back to jk2!
Fudasys

Post by Fudasys »

wb, gl & hf at midmap, I'll be waiting for you.
DesertHamster

Post by DesertHamster »

hahahah this fuda xD
I had to reinstall windows (again) so im downloading jk2 again xD
BlueMuchacho

Post by BlueMuchacho »

YO PZZZZZZ! you still play the game? (howly shit 18 years since this game released, and 10 years since i didn't play almost at all)
DesertHamster

Post by DesertHamster »

Hey Blue! I used to play back in 2016 but nowadays not so much. Saw your reply a few days back which made me nostalgic which concluded in Gally (Niels), Nyano and myself trying to get the old SPQR gang back together. I used to have you on facebook but it seems you deactivated your account. You can add me on discord or facebook if you're using it again. Of course that applies for everybody who's trying to get back in touch.
Facebook: Milan Pavlovic ( facebook.com/milan.pavlovic.7773)
Discord: pzz#1300

Also you can join the general jk2 discord:

https://discord.gg/xKaRms

That's about it. Hope to hear from you soon :)
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)