Yankee (Nathenal Hawk) Intro

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!
Yankee

Yankee (Nathenal Hawk) Intro

Post by Yankee »

Hi, i'm Yankee (formerly Nathenal Hawk), I've been playing since 2009 without big breaks. I found this game on YouTube and as a Star Wars fan wanted to play it so I ordered it off e-Bay. I'm sure you seen me skulking around servers for years now. I've been in the i'm clan almost since I've started playing this game and have known Norse for years. You'll usually find me on DARK, American CTF, or i'm Academy if you ever wish to say hi =). I am fairly active being on almost daily.

Fun Facts:
I'm an American who lives Florida who has a passion for history and politics. I wish to go into government as a profession. I have a very vivid and lengthy memory so I probably know you if you've played on 1.02. I can speak Spanish. I play usually with a 178 ping. I have visited France, Italy, Switzerland, and Austria on an American Ambassador Program.
Daggolin
Administrator

Re: Yankee (Nathenal Hawk) Intro

Post by Daggolin »

Welcome to jk2.info!
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Hi! Yep, seen you around :)
Sadow

Post by Sadow »

Fuck ! Yankee is Nathenal Hawk ! Ahahaha i didn't know
Milka

Post by Milka »

Hi & moo Nathenal! ;)
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)