masta fuz!0n - 1.03 Must Live On!!!!

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!

Do we revive JK2 and create a huge map to peak interest in JK2 ??

Poll ended at 29 Sep 2016, 02:06

Yes
33%
No
11%
Who the hell is masta fuzion?
22%
Game of Thrones starts in a few weeks and the rest of the world is irrelevant (my selection LOL)
33%

Total votes: 9

masta fuzion

masta fuz!0n - 1.03 Must Live On!!!!

Post by masta fuzion »

My name is masta fuz!0n if you don't know me you probably did not play the game since it came out in 1.3 or 1.4. If you are still playing 1.2 well... who cares about you. Few questions and concerns for my fellow JK2ers.

1) Why is this game so addicting? I think its due to the freedom effect of the game?

2) How is everyone doing?

3) Is Josh aka my ex-clan owner KOA / Ownership / Friend really dead?!? :!: :cry: :cry:

4) Does anyone know where the real JK2 people from supreme clan, wDs, Aquaman, KOA clan people.. etc?? If so please provide contact info... thanks ;)

5) Clearly myself and ShroomDuck were the most two beastmode mappers in JK2 back in the day at least for creative maps... I FINALLY got to get snow to work when JK2 was dying... pretty legit... Does anyone want to help create a huge map and maybe mod to bring back jk2?? Or any ideas?

Anyways....
Kevin
Administrator

Re: masta fuz!0n - 1.03 Must Live On!!!!

Post by Kevin »

Lil_binger got back into mapping too; quite an amazing map :) Would love to see more new maps :D

There are several modding projects in the making ;)
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Hi! Indeed, never heard about you.

1) Because it's highly customizable, 3D chatroom, unique combat system(s) and you can jump far.

2) I'm doing great!

3) Don't recognize that name.

4) Nope, never heard of any real JK2 people!

5) Can you reference some of your maps? If you were as beastmode as the Shroom, there must be an ocean of undiscovered treasures for us and the community. Personally I'm pretty much done with huge JK2 projects designed to attract attention.

If you really want to make a map or a mod with someone, post some cool screenshots of your past work and show what you can bring to the table :) There has always been someone wanting to make something 'huge' and superb in collaboration, but of the projects that even make it across the doorstep, only a few remain, and I believe they're all at JKhub for JKA. One thing I've learned is that any successful collaboration project needs a really good pitch! With visuals, ideas and groundwork, even for just a map.

If you're looking to collaborate with a GREAT mapper, I suggest you check out lil binger and his map pack project. It sounds like you have the energy and experience to be part of that, and his ideas and prototypes so far are quite unique for this game. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=340

Good luck!
Tr!Force

Post by Tr!Force »

yo fus!0n, i thought i was only the 1.03 guy here, nice to see u here :D

its me Tr!Force ([DjK]Chr0no)

about ur questions:

1) Why is this game so addicting? I think its due to the freedom effect of the game?

because combat style i think, and of course, u can do everything u want (if not exist u can modify the game)

2) How is everyone doing?

fine LOL , but little tired with office work :lol:

3) Is Josh aka my ex-clan owner KOA / Ownership / Friend really dead?!? :!: :cry: :cry:

sadly is dead, is the reason why the 1.03 facebook group and the forums (the gods one) are dead :/

4) Does anyone know where the real JK2 people from supreme clan, wDs, Aquaman, KOA clan people.. etc?? If so please provide contact info... thanks ;)

there are some people on the old 1.03 facebook group, and ive seen some people commenting in the xibit jk2 video (jk2 legends) on youtube, if u want to create a 1.03 data base i can help u to contact them

5) Clearly myself and ShroomDuck were the most two beastmode mappers in JK2 back in the day at least for creative maps... I FINALLY got to get snow to work when JK2 was dying... pretty legit... Does anyone want to help create a huge map and maybe mod to bring back jk2?? Or any ideas?

thats is a good idea, actually im working on a MOD project (here) (started in 1.03 days) maybe u remember as JKPlus (wrongly called 1.05). me and josh wanted to revive jk2 with the mod and some others ideas to revive the 1.03 community. if u want to do something about 1.03 tell me :P

PS: u made the DjK clan map? o,o
Last edited by Tr!Force on 30 Nov 2018, 18:35, edited 2 times in total.
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
ManiaC

Post by ManiaC »

Boothand wrote:Hi! Indeed, never heard about you.

1) Because it's highly customizable, 3D chatroom, unique combat system(s) and you can jump far.

2) I'm doing great!

3) Don't recognize that name.

4) Nope, never heard of any real JK2 people!

5) Can you reference some of your maps? If you were as beastmode as the Shroom, there must be an ocean of undiscovered treasures for us and the community. Personally I'm pretty much done with huge JK2 projects designed to attract attention.

Good luck!
:lol:
Deathtaker

Post by Deathtaker »

Hey all,

My name's Deathtaker. I used to play on 1.03 as well, was a member of KOA/GODS and was close with ownership as well.

Recently started getting flashback memories about jk2. Really miss the game, but the community the most. So I installed the game again on my mac (it's awesome that I can access all the patches now) and saw a few players scattered across several servers. Unfortunately none in the only 1.03 server :(

I agree with chrono that with Josh's passing the community that was left really vanished, especially the Facebook group.

Anyways, I know I'm bringing back an old thread. But I felt compelled to create an account and post in the odd chance it catalyzes any chance of jk2 being revived.

Also, just wanted to say the human verification questions when I registered were pretty difficult to answer, especially since not playing in years! I had to google kyle's girlfriends name lol.

Btw, I'm not sure if you're a part of the Facebook groups. But here's an old twitch stream from aqua of blunt, aqua and owner dueling it out on TMBJ. Really hit the feels!

https://youtu.be/Ht6TRvyZNvc
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Welcome :D
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Welcome! And feel free to warm up any old threads you like. They're not as beautiful when they turn cold.
And the question on registration is more of a challenge than expected it seems. ^^
ShroomDuck

Post by ShroomDuck »

BEASTMODE!
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

THE DUCK HAST COMETH BACK.
Nightmare

Post by Nightmare »

Here bumping this thread and seeing if any of the homies want to play some JK2. Hit me up on discord: James Jarl#5299.. Where is Bluntman, LordRa, Tical, any of the other old supreme guys?
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)