Daggolin's introduction

New to the forum or to the game? Or a longtimer? Either way, tell us about yourself here!
Daggolin
Administrator

Daggolin's introduction

Post by Daggolin »

Hello,

I am Daggolin and writing this topic, because Boothand made one, too. :mrgreen:

I am a 20 year old german human (at least I let people believe that), who currently studies computer science.

Similar to Boothand I started playing jk2 many years ago and can't remember when exactly I started.
Even though I am playing jk2 for many years I am a horrible player and barely manage to kill other players. As you can guess I have never played much "competitive jk2".

After playing 1.02 in local multiplayer all those years ago I started visiting the multiplayer of 1.04 and kept playing it for many years. Around the time of 2011 or 2012 I visited 1.02 multiplayer, to retry it and to try to port the dark-server from 1.04 to 1.02 just for fun. I ended up with a working server on 1.02, which had 1.04 gameplay. So I figured I would leave 1.02 again. :lol:

It wasn't until the end of 2013 that I started visiting 1.02 more often and ended up porting over the dark-server from 1.04 to 1.02. About 2014 I eventually started playing 1.02 more active and with the development of jk2mv (began in the end of 2014) I mostly switched to 1.02. These days I barely visit 1.04, but I still like all versions of jk2 (recently visited 1.03, too) and hope to find some more time to play 1.02 and 1.04 more active. :D

However due to university and real-life I don't always have the time to play jk2 or work on anything jk2 related.

I guess this is more than you wanted to know (yes, I tend to write more than the average user wants to read).
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)