Re: nf dueling tournament 13.8.2016, saturday, 7pm Frankfurt time

Not thinking of Star Wars all day? Post it here!
Player

Post by Player »

Last edited by Player on 27 Aug 2016, 16:20, edited 2 times in total.
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Player wrote:i recomment u ban fuda and his selfish Hitler wannabe facist ideas
his view on the jk2 community and his actions say enough
if nobody takes action the destruction will continue
and this social reject and his stupid nolife friends
will be the only ones left playing jk2
but hey nobody cares all u trolls have your little place
to play your skilless lame shit games and say your the best
by not letting others take part fuck u and every single word u utter
inbred abusing piece of shit BLAAAARG!!!!
Just curious, what kind of extreme right-wing nationalistic ideas does Fuda have that you are referring to?
Player

Post by Player »

Last edited by Player on 27 Aug 2016, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Player wrote:Boothand
Administrator

this dumb fuck cant even read
Actually, I learned to read pretty early on. Also once typed the alphabet in 2.1something seconds or so.
Player wrote:complety oblivious whats going on around his stupid little bubble
Hey, leave my bubbles out of this. Don't talk shit about my bubbles.
Player wrote:and he sees all staying silent and expects it to just disapear
I see all. All the stormtroopers getting shot without hesitation. All the monkey lizards being chopped up by Kyle Katarn for only trying to steal his girlfriend. And despite the injustice, I stay silent. Pretending it's all good. Polishing my bubbles.
Player wrote:boot removed extended fov from his shitty little mod bcuz peopl can lame it in MANHUNT
Now comes the lovely time when I can, despite my own inability to read, counter your claim with my own slightly less baseless assumption that you cannot read. Don't get it wrong this time: I removed the restrictions of cg_thirdPersonRange. Then I realized that was stupid. Then I reverted it. cg_fov remains unlocked, as always.
Player wrote:ignoring cg_thirdpersoncamerdamp 0.3/0 that has the same effect and is not locked
Yes. Less convenient though.
Player wrote:this guy writes this whole rule page and then just ignores them himslef
The way to typically go about this is to show me where I have ignored any rules myself, then tell me I wrote the page and ignored it.
Player wrote:i send him a map i made with link for map packs he plays one map 10 mins and he still says i havnt made any map
The thing about 'your maps', is that they aren't really your maps, are they? You have converted some maps from JKA etc? Is that the maps you made? Conversions? Do you have a single map that you actually made? I wouldn't really mind having JKA map conversions here, personally, I know at least that it's allowed to port JK2 stuff to JKA, so other way seems pretty innocent at this point as well. Ask ouned if you want a final say, or something. I dunno.

To be fair, I played at least two of your map conversions with you and it was more than 10 minutes, back when you weren't so angry with me for whatever you think I have done.

Player wrote:creating like i said this little safe heaven where he can do w.e he wants
and others have to follow thier made up rules
Not safe from your ragebombs :P Provide some real detail on what I can do (and have done) that you cannot do. Show me for the scoundrel I am.
Player wrote:im banned on 3 servers without any warning or reason bcuz these losers cant handle what i say
i just keep coming back and they still think ban helps
not picking people in cpts and then banning them
so they dont have to not pick them anymore
soon your shitty lockteams will be bypassed and yull see how much ban helps
As I'm sure you've figured out by now, I haven't banned you from any servers, nor been a picker in cpts.
Regardless, click on your profile, and click on "Search user's posts". Behold. Try to calculate a percentage of your total posts that are not straight ablaze or otherwise passive aggressive.

Check out your own behaviour in-game. It's not just towards me, you seem to have an ant colony up your rear cavity in almost every interaction, even to people who don't address or even respond to you at all.
player1.png
player1.png (154.76 KiB) Viewed 71423 times
player2.png
player2.png (137.72 KiB) Viewed 71423 times
So, perhaps you want to reconsider your general approach to this whole.. chat-thing, if you don't want server admins to remove you. As for no warning etc, I can't defend that, but let's be honest - if an admin has to warn you for you to stop, despite non-admins telling you to stop, doesn't that just prove that an admin is required to be on the same server as you? If the only way to make you shut up is by having an admin to warn you, how can JK2 be nice without admins, without someone to warn or kick you? Isn't that what you want, that nobody gets treated unfairly? How many warnings do you need to stop spewing poison like a mutant scorpion arachnid?
Player wrote:when i keep coming back and youll cry till your head explodes
just fun todo when i have spare time stupid pricks
Mate. Stop wasting the spare time you got on JK2. Is it really worthwhile playing a game where you need to spend so much time on just... hating people? Getting banned?
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

wtf am I even reading
Player

Post by Player »

Last edited by Player on 27 Aug 2016, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
Player

Post by Player »

Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Player wrote:We are already 1 step further in the cpt scene by simply not picking him anymore

enugh said
He said that about giz, not you.
Player wrote:regular cpts game everyones free to join

then this freaggel spineless shit eater replies everyones free to join doesnt mean you get picked ..
stupid retard doesnt know the diff between join and spec it should say

regular cpt game evryone is free to spec because we asslicking lowlifes wont let u play
unless u fall inline with our shitty club and play the position we demand from u
when we say ill play that position and then just dont because we can
You seem to misunderstand the point of cpt's game.
Public - anyone can play, unless you've done the incredible task of getting yourself banned.
Cpt's game - get a nice competitive game based on skill and reputation, with proper positions. Mostly regulars get picked, and sometimes new CTF players (like myself) so they can learn, for positions like bc and support.

If anyone could join cpt's, it would just be a public unorganized match.
Player wrote:i can go on and on explaining shit but other people might get offended
keep thinking ban works when i just keep coming back and your lockteam doesnt work

u make bad choices i bust u on them to make u better thats all
just see it in a positive way even if it makes your precious ego bounce
If you can come back from a ban, why are you so upset you got banned from 3 servers? Should be no prob then.
Player wrote:and im not padawan thats someone else
10/10 for the effort.
Fudasys

Post by Fudasys »

Player wrote:i recomment u ban fuda and his selfish Hitler wannabe facist ideas
his view on the jk2 community and his actions say enough
if nobody takes action the destruction will continue
and this social reject and his stupid nolife friends
will be the only ones left playing jk2
but hey nobody cares all u trolls have your little place
to play your skilless lame shit games and say your the best
by not letting others take part fuck u and every single word u utter
inbred abusing piece of shit BLAAAARG!!!!
Player wrote:im banned on 3 servers without any warning or reason bcuz these losers cant handle what i say
i just keep coming back and they still think ban helps
not picking people in cpts and then banning them
so they dont have to not pick them anymore
soon your shitty lockteams will be bypassed and yull see how much ban helps
when i keep coming back and youll cry till your head explodes
just fun todo when i have spare time stupid pricks
Dear Player,

first of all I want to emphasise my admiration for your creative nick choice. Secondly I'm asking you, in a friendly way, to explain the fascistic character of my ideas and suggestions in general, I didn't notice about it yet.

I'm apologising for banning you. Unfortunately I don't remember doing it same like I do not know the reason for this. I guess this was probably a necessary step to ensure my own amusement. I take pity on you for not being amused aswell.

I'm taking the lockteam bypass attempt as a serious threat. In order to protect the cpt community I'm going to simply set a password next time.

Lets make JK2 great again,
Thanks for reading.

Best Regards,
Fudasys
Daggolin
Administrator

nf dueling tournament 13.8.2016, saturday, 7pm Frankfurt time [Off-Topic discussion]

Post by Daggolin »

Moved the off-topic posts from viewtopic.php?f=31&t=583 into this new topic, as requested by several users.
For more context please read the posts above: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=583&p=4743#p4743.
Player

Re: nf dueling tournament 13.8.2016, saturday, 7pm Frankfurt time [Off-Topic discussion]

Post by Player »

Player

Re: nf dueling tournament 13.8.2016, saturday, 7pm Frankfurt time [Off-Topic discussion]

Post by Player »

Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Player wrote:@ fuda ferox and the rest of the cpt crew

let everyone play whois willing to play in w.e server or gametype
id suggest removing all banned ips
dont expect u can play any position u want because of past relations
treat people like u would like to be treated
dont say conflicting comments
and all will be fine

u know its all up to you
im not the one that started any of this
just reacting on being banned for over 4 months
getting my mods blocked were i put effort in
and endlessly being ignored in cpt

but i can go on endlessly making u look bad
i dont think im the one loosing here
for me nothin will change
/r/AccidentalPoetry
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)