May the fourth :D

Not thinking of Star Wars all day? Post it here!
Kevin
Administrator

May the fourth :D

Post by Kevin »

Happy Star Wars day ;) "May the fourth be with you, always" :D

Miso

Re: May the fourth :D

Post by Miso »

I wonder if any famous Twitch guys will be playing JK2MP again this year :D last year RBTV played and there were a mass of people on jk2, it was great to see ^^ I created a server called RBTV and he found it and joined, server immediately got full and other people joined other servers. I think there were 3 full servers at once.

Let's pray they don't play JKA this year :P
Jj.miso
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Quickly, someone make a Pewdiepie model..
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

Well. They don't seem to have Star Wars on their schedule this year. I already checked that earlier today. Needed to know if I could go to bed tonight without waking up to people telling me about an 8000 people stream bringing dozens of players. Last year I could only watch the recording of that on YouTube and see the increased player count on all our statistics, cause I slept during the whole event. I remember them trying to join a server I hosted, but they didn't have expedition, so they went to another one. ^^

But keep in mind that a stream doesn't always mean players. I've recently seen people streaming jk2 multiplayer with more than 200 people watching them, but nobody joined us to duel with us. :O

Anyway, happy evening everyone!
ManiaC

Post by ManiaC »

wow great story wuhu
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

ManiaC wrote:wow great story wuhu
This irony! <3
Miso

Post by Miso »

I just remembered going on jk2 one afternoon and ; keep in mind, this was while JK2 was very inactive (as if it's still not very inactive.. xD)...loaded server list and saw 32/32 people on [LOL]HOMEBASE, and like 23/32 on a server right next to it (don't remember which one)

my reaction looked something like this:
Jj.miso
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)