Climbit1v2 is a fresh short climbing map by Kenny and reaching the top is our next challenge. As previously the winning demo will be featured on official jk2.info youtube channel. You can see a previous winner here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xcjCqO2BM
This time there is only one week to send your demos. I may consider prolonging it if there is such request though.
Good luck and safe climbing!
Updated deadline, max fps is 142 now.
- Demo must be sent before 26 September 2016 24:00 UTC. It's advised to send few demos in case your best one doesn't meet our criteria.
- Demo must be recorded on [Dark]JumpingServer
- Time is measured from the moment you leave the very bottom flat surface, to the moment you land on top platform.
- No wall running, kicking, overbounce. Default physics, sv_fps 20, g_forceRegenTime 0 (in case Dark server settings were wrong during recording, it doesn't make the demo valid).
- Maximum allowed fps is 142. We don't enforce it with pmove_fixed for better player experience, but demos will be checked for any violations of this rule.
- It is not allowed to use any programs/mods that give unfair advantage, impossible to gain using original jk2mp.exe client.
- It is not allowed to modify/override assets in b-mountain.pk3.
- It is not allowed to modify demo by external software.
- It is not allowed to change your view angles with other means than moving the mouse.
- It is not allowed to bind any actions that alter the movement of a player to your mose wheel.
- It is not allowed to record or reproduce player's input data. It is not allowed to execute sequence of commands that affect player behaviour using predefined timing and order. All complex movement binds (eg multiple +something commands in a single bind) are banned. Any kind of automation is forbidden.
- Finally the spirit of this ruleset is to give players an even ground. If you have any doubts about a helper or game/map exploit, let us know and we will answer without spoiling it to others.