Sorry

General topics about Star Wars or Jedi Knight II.
Tr!Force

Sorry

Post by Tr!Force »

I want to say sorry for you guys, specially who wanted to get my works and project to be done.

There are 2 reasons why I have delayed doing everything:

1. The last months of last year i had an operation in my left eye (cornea transplant) and since then I have been in recovery, so things have been slower in every way. (I've literally been working with only one eye, so I can not be very exposed to light).

2. The past month, thiefs came to rob my apartment and i lost everything, furniture, clothes, tech, computers, backups, projects, programs, codes, etc... absolutely everything... i had 2TB of information stored from 15 years ago, things i never stored in a cloud or in another physical place... i make a huge mistake not doing that, I'm trying to recover things, but can be only programs or tools, my projects, studies and codes cant be recovered anymore.

Psychologically i was very bad and anguished, but after thinking about it a lot I decided that i can not give up, i will build everything from scratch, that will be a very long and tedious task but i hope i can get up again.

Thanks for your time to read this.
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
Flendo

Re: Sorry

Post by Flendo »

OH MY GOD,I know when how it's when you lose valuable things and what you've been collecting for years
I hope you will be able to get all your stuff back,I'm really sorry :( Today nobody can be sure
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

man im sorry for you
how did they get all this stuff out without someone seeing it?
Tr!Force

Post by Tr!Force »

Flendo wrote: 16 Apr 2018, 16:40 OH MY GOD,I know when how it's when you lose valuable things and what you've been collecting for years
I hope you will be able to get all your stuff back,I'm really sorry :( Today nobody can be sure
thanks, i know will not recover anything back, but i hope i will do all my stuff again ...
ouned wrote: 16 Apr 2018, 20:25 man im sorry for you
how did they get all this stuff out without someone seeing it?
the problem was in the concierge of my building, and also the security cameras were not working at that time, the police is working on that for now, but without the camera recordings theres no much to do.

With my lawyer we have already made a claim to the building company and evaluated the amounts of the stolen, im really angry with them because of this, and now im already moving to another apartment, unfortunately this is common here in Chile... i hope to recover at least in money everything lost
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Sorry to hear, dude! That sucks a lot.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)