Asking for information: TSL and skins

General topics about Star Wars or Jedi Knight II.
NanoVed

Asking for information: TSL and skins

Post by NanoVed »

Hello,

I know that it has been a long time since i posted here (Sol Exi). So here i bring some drama. :*

Today a Padawan came to me and claimed that my own Exi skin, which i made trough editing desann his base skin by adding a lightsaber shader to his skin, coloring the texture, and adding "exi" to it was not my own. They named some type of "TSL" skinpack and then said i was a fake Exi.

Can anybody inform me what this TSL skin pack is, and why the padawan thought it to be enough to PM me about it ? I know damn well that i edited desann, as i used to only play with desann and wanted my own skin just like any other SoL member.
Last edited by NanoVed on 25 Nov 2017, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
Administrator

Re: Asking for information: TSL and skins

Post by Kevin »

NanoVed wrote: 24 Nov 2017, 21:36 Hello,

I know that it has been a long time since i posted here (Sol Exi). So here i bring some drama. :*

Today a Padawan came to me and claimed that my own Exi skin, which i made trough editing desann his base skin by adding a lightsaber shader to his skin, coloring the texture, and adding "exi" to it was not my own. They named some type of "TSL" skinpack and then said i was a fake Exi.

Can anybody inform me what this TSL skin pack is, and why the padawan thought it to be enough to PM me about it ? I know damn well that i edited desann, as i used too only play with desann and wanted my own skin just like any other SoL member.
I think the clan was called RoS when you were a member, but then renamed to TSL before shutting down. No clue who the Padawan was, but he obviously had no idea what he was talking about or who he was talking to. I believe the skinpack was called RoS Skinpack or something like that.
NanoVed

Re: Asking for information: TSL and skins

Post by NanoVed »

Oh. That makes a lot of Sense. I have been in RoS when playing the 1.02 version of JK2, while i was in SoL in the 1.04 version. Thank you Kameleon, for clearing that up.
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)