Hello

General topics about Star Wars or Jedi Knight II.
Odysseus

Hello

Post by Odysseus »

Hi, dear community. It's been a long time.
Shoutout to my old friends (and enemies lol) from jk2 1.02 NF CTF/NF Duels/NF FFA as those are the only modes I've ever played.
I was wondering how many of you guys are still visiting this website? A fucking enormous piece of history is now gone only to rest peacefully in our memories. I still remember the old forums: G, Unity, [ I ], FoS etc. etc.
The endless clan wars and ego battles. The thing I truly love about how this game was for me is that everyone was truly passionate and dedicated. In a way I am missing how I was back then. I'll be honest I ain't finding a lot things competitive anymore, just because of the way life is, I'm just not that kind of a guy anymore to show Connor Mcgregor attitude only because I want to win a battle online :D but still.. it was truly truly an amazing part of my life! I met a lot of people in real life, I met a lot of unique characters and this game developed some leadership qualities in me for sure. I believe this is why I am lucky to be where I am at right now.
I am lucky to have had this game around for such a long time.

I have not checked the forum a lot, but I'll come back one day to check your responses. And I hope that I'll see some familiar faces too.

Thanks.
Maxxi(PALPAMEME)

Re: Hello

Post by Maxxi(PALPAMEME) »

welp, I don't know about too many other people, but I started playing about a year and a bit ago, and I'm still here. (admitted, I am taking a break from JK2 while I get my education sorted out, but I will be back soon enough) :)
UNNLIMETED POWWWWWAAAAAA!
Palp
Ferox

Post by Ferox »

hey. FFA is still active, public CTF occasionally active and captains CTF I guess once or twice a week. its not what it used to be, but ppl still play the game. i guess we get good games when old ppl come back once in a while. im also surprised myself but i still want to win every game on CTF like i did 14 years ago.
NubSmoo

Post by NubSmoo »

hello there
{Nub} Ownz Your Face!
Odysseus

Post by Odysseus »

Ferox wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 07:05 hey. FFA is still active, public CTF occasionally active and captains CTF I guess once or twice a week. its not what it used to be, but ppl still play the game. i guess we get good games when old ppl come back once in a while. im also surprised myself but i still want to win every game on CTF like i did 14 years ago.
I'm happy to see you here, my friend. But I'm unlikely to come back here, too many people I have never seen are filling this forum. I will keep in touch with you in skype if you want.

Cheers.
Ferox

Post by Ferox »

My skype is delevus5
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)