I'm leaving for a bit

General topics about Star Wars or Jedi Knight II.
Maxxi(PALPAMEME)

I'm leaving for a bit

Post by Maxxi(PALPAMEME) »

Hi Everyone, Me again.

Many of you will have noticed that I have not been on any of the servers at all recently. The truth is, I have been busy trying to focus on the next step of my education my education. I have been super busy trying to keep to deadlines and stuff, so I haven't really had the time to go on JK2.

The truth is, I will need some time to adjust. this bit of my education is the part just before I start choosing my university and as such it has a far higher workload. after a few weeks, I may be back, but for now I will need to take a break from JK2

Goodbye for now, and I hope to see you guys soon

Palp

EDIT: I am not sure how the hell it put 'my education' in there twice, but it's a pretty funny mistake so I'm gonna leave that in there. blame autocorrect. but in all seriousness, thank you everyone for your support. It means a lot to me ☺. Should be back in a few months, maybe around Christmas time. until then, stay classy!
Last edited by Maxxi(PALPAMEME) on 25 Sep 2017, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.
UNNLIMETED POWWWWWAAAAAA!
Palp
Miso

Re: I'm leaving for a bit

Post by Miso »

Definitely understandable. Your education your education is important and can take up a large chunk of your time. You can do it!

We'll see you soon. ;)
Jj.miso
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

You should prefer jk2 over your education your education.
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

Welcome back whenever your education your education allows for some more time
Maxxi(PALPAMEME)

Post by Maxxi(PALPAMEME) »

I find it difficult to leave, but my education my education must come first 😛. but seriously, thank you all for your understanding.
UNNLIMETED POWWWWWAAAAAA!
Palp
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)