Star Wars Reviews

General topics about Star Wars or Jedi Knight II.
jozuf

Star Wars Reviews

Post by jozuf »

In the light of the new movie, this is for everyone who thinks Episode 1, 2 and 3 didn't ruin Star Wars. This guy is for sure the best movie reviewer I've seen so far :mrgreen:. Hf.

Ep1:

Ep2:

Ep3:
Tr!Force

Re: Star Wars Reviews

Post by Tr!Force »

uh i will take a look :o

the most of people says that episode 1, 2 and 3 ruin Star Wars, i think no (thats an overstatement), but olders are much better really.
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn
  • JK2 & JK3 Code-Mod Developer
  • Jedi Knight Plus Mod Project: Click Here
  • E-Mail: triforce@gznetwork.com
  • Discord: TriForce#8785
Boothand
Administrator

Post by Boothand »

I'm in the unfortunate opinion of thinking all lightsaber battles in those three movies were really cringeworthy to watch (when I became older), and that colors a lot of my opinions, since I care too much about that for some reason. Other than that, I think the movies would have been a lot cooler if George Lucas went through with making Jar-Jar the big evil mastermind (I am convinced he was supposed to be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA).
But not very interesting plot overall, and Anakin, who is the center, isn't a very lovable character to me. Podracing was great though.
ouned
Administrator

Post by ouned »

lol actually watched them all :lol: :lol:
Milka

Post by Milka »

"...this is for everyone who thinks Episode 1, 2 and 3 didn't ruin Star Wars..."

I would say, its especially for those! :P
Kevin
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Love these reviews :D Watched them a few times xD

- If you REALLY want to watch the prequels I'd recommend to either watch the "Anti-Cheese edit" versions, which cuts most of the cheese, including Jar Jar, or "A Phantom Edit", which combines the entire prequel trilogy into one movie (The opening scene in that is the duel against Maul) :)

Those are the two only ways to watch the prequels in my opinion :D

- Also, look up the "Despecialized edition" fan project :) It "despecialize" the original trilogy :')
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)