Your JK2 story

General topics about Star Wars or Jedi Knight II.
Daggolin
Administrator

Re: Your JK2 story

Post by Daggolin »

Welcome UglyKyle!

If you feel the urge to just run around jk2 again, feel free to join! ;)
Ferox

Post by Ferox »

just top 10 games isnt enough uglykyle, make that top 5.
UglyKyle

Post by UglyKyle »

Sorry guys i am a little late to reply, but i actually downloaded jk2 again and o i play almost everynight in ancient. God i fuckin MISSED this game. It is still as fun as to play as it used to be. Of course i dont do cpts. As i said earlier i am not really good at ctf but spectating captains game so i can improve myself by watching pro players like you. I will be playing from now on under the name of UgLyKyLe . I will to try to play as much often as i can. Hope to see you there :) cheers.
UglyKyle

Post by UglyKyle »

Daggolin wrote:Welcome UglyKyle!

If you feel the urge to just run around jk2 again, feel free to join! ;)
Im active again so yeeey sure man see you in ancient :)
UglyKyle

Post by UglyKyle »

ouned wrote:
. BitchD answered me and as you all know he is kind of troll of this game XD.
Lel. I remember him sending me pictures of some girl over windows live messenger trying to convince me that 'she' actually is a girl because 'she' wanted me to send her JK2 exploits.
(Like I'd act differently if it were true)

Fun times. :lol:
Yeah man for the reasons i dont know he was always introducing himself to strangers in game as a female while he is a male. What a weirdo... Btw, do you guys know if he still plays?
Daggolin
Administrator

Post by Daggolin »

I am not a CTF player, I am usually not visiting ancient ivi. ^^
Odysseus

Post by Odysseus »

-> me and yekiz fake-recruiting amethyst to CoS
-> a dude trying to locate his mother through the wall IRL during a fw where everyone played with wallhack
-> training 1-v-1 with fetchd. a highlight, really. what a clever player
-> dueling Sammy and losing 50-13 lol
-> hundreds of hours of chatting with ferox. god miss those talks
-> jasper sending me suicidal letter, then creating fake identity and joining FoS-p
-> late night one-on-one talks with oldies, putting aside all the hate and competition, just sharing moments from personal life
-> playing fws for GotA and Myst!c was amazing..
-> crysis destroying my motivation during my greatest peaking period by kicking me from [JA] while I was getting 1000+ on captains, never recovered and was never the same level player again. still my own fault
-> ultra asking me to leak his jk2 movie render and causing massive hate from all community. he then thanked me for this and played as odysseus on public servers for a couple of weeks constantly getting 1000 + score and ending up with me getting huge amount of clan invitations
-> joining a Russian jk2 forum with fake identity and pretending to be a typical noob from Vladivostok, then challenging "the best Russian dueler", raping him 10/0 while getting touched once, writing kilometres of narcissistic insults and quitting jk2 for 3 months. what a feeling of completeness
-> saving a dude's relationship in jk2 chat :3
-> Thaio fucking kefka's girlfriend.. FoS brotherhood <3

many other things, can't remember shit anymore
Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor (modified by jk2.info)